Some of the documents below are not yet online, but will be shortly. Please check back soon.
Included here are:
- Mitch Reid's request to Caltrans
- Caltrans cover letter in response
- Preliminary Feasibility Study. 12 pages. August 1974.
- Memorandum to J. J. Kozak requesting a geologic and seismic report. 1 page. August 1974.
- Memorandum to R. R. Lammers, cover memo for geologic and seismic report. 1 page. March 14, 1975.
- Geologic and Seismic report to E. R. Latham. 11 pages (5 pages of maps). Apparently an enclosure in March 14, 1975 response to R. R. Lammers.
- DOT Preliminary Estimate Dual Tunnel Alternate "A", 46 feet wide, $28M. 1 page. August 22, 1974.
- DOT Preliminary Estimate Dual Tunnel Alternate "B", 2 tunnels, 36 feet wide each, $46M. 1 page. August 22, 1974.
- Letter from John Wade to DOT (Caltrans) offering up a "tunnel plan" by Ken LaJoie, a USGS geologist from El Granada. 5 pages. May 29, 1980.
- Letter from John West, Caltrans, in response to John Wade. 1 page. June 11, 1980.